Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, April 6, 2016

How to make an egg incubator from old fridge

1:07:00 AM

 You can make an egg incubator from your old fridge or bought from the second hand shop from US$5 to US$10 or someone throws it away. Small or big size depending on your need. 

I make it with 5 storages, each storage can be removed and inserted back. I put the green wire net around the square frame by metal screw in. We can cut the net easily by simple scissors is also ok. 
This kind of incubator is the handed egg turner incubator. I mean we need to turn the eggs two to three times a day by hand or palm. 

We have 3 small electric cooling fan, the two fans are inside the incubator for circulating the hot air or heat around through out the incubator, another fan I made a hole by the fan size to draw the overheating out if it hotter than I set the temperature on the heat controller. 

There are two 40Watts bulbs inside the incubator, one is upper and one is lower (See picture). 
Under the lower fan, I place the water bowl to let the air from the fan blows water humidity all over the incubator. 

I put one temperature thermometer inside the incubator with the eggs to measure or compare the temperature measure differently from the controller and the indoor thermometer. 

Underneath side wall, I punched some holes to let the outdoor air comes inside the incubator and more thing I made 2 cm square on top corner big enough to let the electrical wires and some outdoor air comes inside the incubator. So that is all. 

The most important thing is to regularly watch the temperature and humidity correctly. Actually we set the heat controller already, but sometimes the heat is still very over, because....................... :-) could you tell me? 

Ok, that's all for now. Hope you can make it one by yourself easily.

I will donwload my video to YouTube, therefore you can see its link or you can search for it by you tube or google website by just type this post title.

Thanks. 

To understand more, please watch the video source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4moi_kiZGEA

Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer